How To Turn OFF Galaxy S7 With Broken Power Button
Some have reported that after using the Samsung Galaxy S7 for sometime, there could be a chance that you can break the Galaxy S7 power button. Then it becomes hard to turn off the Galaxy S7 when the power button is broken without wasting battery. So you may be asking, how to turn OFF Samsung Galaxy S7 without power button working?
Don’t worry if you’ve broken or damaged the power button on your smartphone; just follow the step-by-step instructions below how to turn Galaxy S7 OFF without power button. These instrucions are the same for the Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to turn OFF Galaxy S7 without using the power button:
- Press the home button and go to the Home screen.
- Select on the “Applications” icon.
- Browse and select the Play Store icon.
- In the “Search” box, type in “Button Savior”.
- Download and install the application.
- You can also download Button Savior on the web if you cannot download it via the Play Store.
- After installation, open Button Savior. (You may have to enable debugging mode, follow this guide)
- After enabling Debugging Mode, open Button Savior and Select “Kill/Start Button Savior Service”.
- A screen will pop-up with a small arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Select it to convert it into icons.
- Tap and hold on the “Power” button on the lowest part of the icon list to see device options.
- Select on the “Power off” option to turn off your device.
- You have successfully turned off the Galaxy S7 without using its power button.