How To Turn Off LG G4 Camera Shutter Sound
The new LG G4 has an amazing new camera with high megapixel quality. A common question asked about the new LG smartphone is how to turn off the LG G4 camera sound when it shutters. This camera shutter sound is annoying to some people and the clicking sound can even draw unwanted attention when taking a selfie.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
- How turn OFF LG G4 vibrations
- How to mute LG G4
- How to use Silent Mode (Do Not Disturb Mode) on LG G4
- How to turn ON and OFF clicking sound on LG G4
For those in the United States, turning off the camera sound is illegal, as the law states that cell phones containing digital cameras must make a sound when taking a picture. The following is a guide on how to turn off the camera sound on the LG G4 and also just turn down camera sound on the LG G4.
How to mute or turn down the volume of your LG G4
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
An alternative method to turning off the camera sound on the LG G4 is to mute or turn down the volume on the smartphone. The way you can do this is by pressing the “volume down” button on the side of LG G4 until the phone goes into vibrate mode. When the volume sound is on mute on the LG G4, the camera shutter sound will not be heard when you go to take a picture.
Plugging headphones in won’t work
A great concept to turn off the camera sound on the LG G4 that doesn’t work is to plug headphones in to the smartphone. In most cases when you plug headphones in, all sounds from the device will play through the headphones instead of from the smartphone. But with the LG G4 this will not work, as the smartphone separates media audio from notification sounds, so the sound will still play from the speakers as normal.
Use a third party camera app
A great way to turn off the LG G4 camera sound is by using a third party camera app. The reason for this is because the stock Android camera app plays a shutter sound when you take a picture, but not all camera apps do this. You can search for different apps on the Google Play Store and test the camera apps to see which app doesn’t make a camera noise on your LG G4.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4