How To Turn ON And OFF Autocorrect For LG V30
The autocorrect function on the LG V30 is a great way to check your spelling on the fly as you are typing on your device. It really becomes useful when you are not sure of the spelling of a word. It automatically corrects any typographical mishap that you might have while typing, hence the name Autocorrect. However, it is not perfect. Autocorrect, can oftentimes be a total bother when is not functioning properly like when it does not give you the correct word that you are typing for.
If you want to do away with autocorrect completely, you can simply deactivate on your LG V30 smartphone. You can either disable autocorrect forever or just when typing words that autocorrect may not recognize. The directions below will show you a step-by-step process on how to turn off and on Autocorrect on LG V30.
How to turn on and off autocorrect for LG V30:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Then, transfer to a display that shows the keyboard.
- After that, press and hold the “Dictation Key”, located on the left of the “Space Bar”.
- Next is to press the “Settings” gear icon.
- And then, below the portion that indicates “Smart Typing”, press “Predictive Text” and deactivate it.
- You can also find other options which you can toggle off like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks
Now, if you decide later on that you want to turn autocorrect “ON” again on your LG V30, all you have to do is return to the keyboard and open the settings and modify the autocorrect feature to “ON” to revert to the previous settings.
It is noteworthy to mention that, if you have a third party keyboard installed from Google Play, the process to turn off and on autocorrect on the LG V30 might vary depending on how the keyboard is patterned.