How To Turn ON Flashlight With Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you might want to know how to use the Galaxy S6 Edge as a flashlight. The Galaxy S6 Edge flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
This guide will teach you how to use the Torch feature on the Galaxy S6 Edge, with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
In the past, it was required to download an app to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Now users can avoid downloading a Galaxy S6 Edge Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Galaxy S6 Edge flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
How to use Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Galaxy S6 Edge.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Galaxy S6 Edge, select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy S6 Edge, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.