How To Turn On Samsung Galaxy J7 With Broken Power Button
Some have reported that after using the Samsung Galaxy J7 for sometime, there could be a chance that you can break the Galaxy J7 power button. Then it becomes almost impossible to turn ON the Galaxy J7 when the power button is broken. So you may be asking, how to turn ON Samsung Galaxy J7 without power button working?
Don’t worry if you’ve broken or damaged the power button on your smartphone; just follow the step-by-step instructions below how to turn Galaxy J7 ON without power button. These instrucions are the same for the Galaxy J7.
How to turn ON Galaxy J7 without using the power button:
- When the Galaxy J7 is turned off, press and hold the volume button for a few seconds.
- While holding the volume button, connect the Galaxy to a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for your phone to boot to Download mode.
- Then press down on the volume rocker to cancel the operation.
- After the operation has canceled, the Galaxy will reboot and turn on.
- You have successfully turned on the Galaxy J7 without using the power button.