How To Use Fingerprint Sensor On LG G4
For those that own a LG G4 you may not know of the Fingerprint Sensor. This Fingerprint reader on LG G4 allows you to use LG or Android Pay and login into apps or websites with your fingerprint as password.
For those that want to know how to use the Fingerprint Sensor on the LG G4, go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Screen lock type > Fingerprints and follow the onscreen instructions to enable and set up the fingerprint scanner on the LG G4. Later on you can come back and either add more fingerprints or remove fingerprints that will match with the LG G4 Fingerprint Sensor.
- How to fix LG G4 that won’t turn on after charging
- How to fix LG G4 back button not working
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
- How to turn off clicking sound on LG G4
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear S2 and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
The main reason you would want to know how to set up the LG G4 Fingerprint reader is to be able to use your thumb to unlock the smartphone with one hand. Another reason you should use the Fingerprint scanner on the LG G4 is that you want have to type in different passwords when surfing the web with a sign-in page or downloading different apps to verify a LG account. The following is a guide on how to set up the improved LG G4 Fingerprint Sensor.
Set up the Fingerprint Sensor
The LG G4 makes it easy to protect your smartphone with the new and improved built-in fingerprint scanner on both of the new smartphones by LG. You don’t have to mess with any passwords or patterns to unlock your device. It’s simple to use and simple to set up for the first time.
- Turn on LG G4
- Go to the Lock screen and security in the Settings
- Select on Fingerprint and then +Add fingerprint
- Follow the instructions until 100% of your fingerprint has been scanned
- Setup a backup password
- Select Ok to Enable Fingerprint Lock
- Now to unlock your phone simply hold your finger on the home button
If your LG G4 is stolen the fingerprint scanner can help keep your personal data safe, but it won’t return the phone for you.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4