How To Use Screen Mirror On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If you want to know how to use screen mirror on your smartphone operating on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, we’ll explain several different ways that you can use your smartphone to screen mirror onto a TV. The process to screen mirror is very hard to do with the correct software. The following is a guide that will provide you two different methods to connect screen mirror on your smartphone to a TV running on Android Marshmallow 6.0. You can connect your smartphone screen mirror to a TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless.
Connect Android 6.0 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for your smartphone to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect Android 6.0 to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect your smartphone and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.