How You Can Hide Apps On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
There are owners of the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus that might be interested in knowing how to hide apps on their device. Before I explain how to do this on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, you should know that carrying out this process will prevent you from having enough space on your device to download other apps.
It’s possible to completely delete some apps on your device, but there are apps that you can only hide and not delete or uninstall. The advantage of your hiding an app on your device is that it won’t appear anymore on your screen, and it won’t be running in the background of your device, but it will still be on our iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
You can make use of this guide on how to hide apps on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Switch on your iPhone 8
- Now create a new folder or use a folder that you have created before.
- You can drag the apps that you want to hide into the folder.
- Press and hold on the app icon you want to hide until they all start shaking.
- Move any desired app in the folder and move it to the right beyond the last icon in the folder.
- Click on the home key while still holding the desired app icon.
After you follow the steps above you should know how to hide apps on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.