iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: How To Find IP Address
For those that own an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, you may want to know how to find your IP Address. Smartphone users usually want to know what their IP address is that connects to a Wi-Fi network. Your IP address uses a unique identifier to transfer information to you iPhone. It’s important to know how to find the IP address on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is because it acts as a unique address that receives all the information sent to it. Below we’ll explain how to find the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus IP address.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus problems with WiFi solutions
- How to fix slow Internet Lag On iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to delete Internet history on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn data ON and OFF with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix slow WiFi problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Bluetooth problems
How to find your IP Address:
- Turn on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Select on the Settings app
- Then tap on Wi-Fi
- Browse and select your network
- Now the iPhone’s IP Address of that network will be shown
There’s plenty that you can be done with a IP address on your smartphone such as: adjusting bandwidth settings on a router, transferring files directly, or using SSH to connect to an iPhone.