iPhone X: How To Find IP Address
Users of the new Apple iPhone X might want to know how they can locate IP address on their smartphone. The IP address is an address that connects your device to a Wi-FI network. The IP address uses a unique identifier to convey information to your Apple iPhone X. The major reason why you should know how to find your IP address is because it serves as a unique address that all information can be transferred to, I’ll explain below how you can locate your IP address on your Apple iPhone X.
- iPhone X issue with WiFi and the solutions
- How you can fix poor Internet Lag On iPhone X
- How to switch data ON and OFF with iPhone X
- Fixing slow WiFi problem on iPhone X
- Fixing iPhone X Bluetooth problems
How to Locate IP Address on iPhone X:
- Switch on your Apple iPhone X
- Click on Settings
- Click on Wi-Fi
- Search and choose your network
- You’ll be able to see your IP address
One of the major advantages of knowing how to locate your IP address on Apple iPhone X is because it makes it possible to adjust and edit bandwidth settings on a router including transferring files directly and also using SSH to connect to your Apple iPhone X.