iPhone X Font Style Download
Users of the new Apple iPhone X will be interested in knowing how they can change the font style of their smartphone. I’m sure you will be glad to know that you can easily change and download new font styles on your Apple iPhone X. The tips below will make you understand how you can alter the font style on your Apple iPhone X.
Apple has also made it possible to download new font styles from the App store to give you a more personal experience with your Apple iPhone X. The tips below are instructions on how you can change the font styles on your Apple iPhone X.
- How to create folders on iPhone X
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on iPhone X
- Use iPhone X as a flashlight
- How to change font style and size on iPhone X
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on iPhone X
Change Fonts on iPhone X:
- Power on your Apple iPhone X
- Click on the Settings app
- Tap on Display & Brightness
- Click on Text Size
- Move the slider to select the font size you wish to use
Also, you can preview the font size at the top of your screen before choosing it. If you don’t fancy any of the preloaded font styles or colors, you can download additional styles from your App Store. All you need to is to launch your App Store, type fonts and you will see several other styles that you can download and use on your Apple iPhone X.