LG V30: How To Set Alarm Clock
Having an alarm clock primed and ready is very useful especially to those who have a lot on their plate due to a very hectic schedule. Fortunately, users of the LG V30 will no longer have to worry if their phone’s Alarm clock is adequate for their time keeping needs. With the Alarm clock, you can earmark any time of the day so that you can be reminded of important events or even just to wake up early in the day to avoid being late to work. This is very true when you are always traveling and you need something to keep you updated with your schedule.
The following instructions will show you how to set alarm clock on LG V30. You can also take advantage of its widget so that you can easily use the snooze feature.
To create a new alarm open the App tray, then tap on the Clock app, and then press Create. Set the options below to your preferred settings.
- Time: Tap the up or down arrows to set the time when the alarm will trigger. Then, tap AM/PM to switch the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Tap on which days to have the alarm repeat. Tick the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm weekly on the selected days.
- Alarm type: Modify the way the alarm sounds when triggered (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Change the audio file that will be played when the alarm is triggered.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to change the volume of the alarm.
- Snooze: Tap to turn ON or OFF the snooze feature. Tap Snooze to change the snooze settings, and assign an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Assign a particular name for the alarm. The name will show up on the screen when the alarm sounds.
Deleting an Alarm
If you would like to remove one of your set alarms on the LG V30, simply open to the alarm menu. Then press and hold the alarm you want to remove and then press Delete. And if you would like to switch the alarm off and retain the alarm for later use, simply press the “Clock.”
Setting the Snooze Feature
Now, if you would like to enable on the LG V30 the Snooze feature after an alarm is triggered, just press and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any which way. But before you do that, the Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.