LG V30: No Sound Problem (Solved)
Many owners of the LG V30 have claimed that the sound on their device is malfunctioning which includes, among other things, the volume. The volume and audio problems on the LG V30 can be apparent when the user is making or receiving calls, and cannot make out the sound coming from the other side of the line.
The following steps guide you on some of the appropriate solutions to address the volume issues on the LG V30. Even if you have performed the steps below and the audio issues still persist, then the best thing to do is to get a hold of your retailer so that you can get the LG V30 replaced. Here are the instructions on how to fix the volume and audio problems on LG V30.
How to fix LG V30 no sound:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned off, and then remove the SIM card from the device, properly reinserting it again afterwards and then turning on the smartphone.
- Sometimes the root cause of these issues is due to dirt, debris, and dust being lodged in the microphone. You can address this by clearing the microphone with a little bit of compressed air. After that, check again to see if the LG V30 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problems can sometimes be attributable to Bluetooth. So, make sure to turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this fixed the audio problem on the LG V30.
- Another method which could probably fix the audio problem is wiping cache of your smartphone, you can read up on this guide on LINKhow to wipe the LG V30 cacheLINK.
- Another recommendation would be to put the LG V30 into Recovery Mode.