Locating The Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There are owners of the Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can find the Private Mode feature on their smartphone.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is packed with a lot of features that makes the device to be one of the best available right now, and one of these features is the Private mode feature. The work of this feature is to make it possible to conceal confidential files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 without downloading a third-party app.
There are multiple ways by which you can make use of the Private Folder feature to hide personal files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Files that are included in the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will only be available to anyone that has your password or unlock pattern. Below I will explain methods that you can use to hide files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How To Activate Private Mode On Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Make use of your fingers to drag down from the top of the screen, and a list of options will show
- Locate the Private Mode option on the list and click on it
- You will be asked to provide a password or pattern; you will need this pattern or password anytime you are willing to check your hidden files
How To Deactivate The Private Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Drag down from the top of your device screen to have access to a list
- Locate the Private mode on the list that appears
- Click on the option and the Private Mode will be deactivated
How To Add And Remove Files From Private Mode On Samsung Galaxy S9
The Private Mode feature that is on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 works with a lot of media formats. Follow the tips below to understand how you can add your files to Private mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Activate the Private Mode feature
- Search for the picture or file that you will like to include in the Private mode option
- Tap on the specific file, and a menu will come up
- Tap on the option to Move to Private
Once you have done that, the files will be added to the Private Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can make use of the tips provided above to learn how you can add and remove files from the Private Mode feature that comes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.