Moving App Icons On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Did you know that you can move app icons around when using your Samsung Galaxy Note 8? This feature has been built into Android for some time, but not everybody knows about it. You can learn about how to move app icons on your Note 8 by following the steps below.
There are a number of different ways to move your app icons around and to adjust your home screen, so we’ll be talking about all of the different methods below.
How to add and adjust Home screen apps:
- First, switch on the Note 8.
- Now, hold your finger down on the home screen.
- Tap the ‘Widgets’ option.
- Tap any widget and drag it onto the home screen.
- You can now press and hold on any widget to customize it, move it, or sometimes resize it.
How to move and rearrange app icons:
- Make sure the Note 8 is switched on.
- Find an app you’d like to add to the Home screen.
- Hold your finger down and move the app to a position on your home screen.
- Let go to place the app in the position your finger is placed on.
That’s it! It really is that simple to add and move around apps or widgets on your home screen. We hope this Galaxy Note 8 guide has proven to be useful.