Not Registered On Network Samsung Note 4 (Solution)
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you may see the error message saying “Not registered on network.” Below we’ll explain how you can fix the not registered on network problem on your Samsung Note 4. It may also be a good idea to use a free IMEI checker, to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong with your Note 4.
How to fix not registered on network with Samsung Note 4:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Go to the “Dialer” and type (*#06#) to show the phone’s IMEI number. If the message “IMEi Null” shows up, then the settings need to be reconfigured to fix the no signal or not register on network problem
- Type (*#197328640#) or (*#*#197328640#*#*) on the dial key
- The Note 4 will now go into Command mode, and select on “Common”
- Now select “Option 1″ (Field Test Mode), if FTM is on, turn it “OFF”
- This will alter and restore the nulled IMEI number and it’s important to press the “Menu” key button before leaving the “Command” screen for this to go into effect.
- Select Key input and enter option 2.
- This will turn the FTM “OFF”
- Remove the battery and SIM card for 2 minutes
- Without placing the SIM card back, put the battery inside the Samsung Note 4
- Type in (*#197328640#) on the dial pad
- Select the Debug Screen
- Select phone control
- Click on nas control
- Click RRC (HSDPA)
- To fix not registered on network or Null IMEI # , click RRC revision
- Now, click on the released your phone is , here we will choose option 5 (HSDPA only)
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4 and reinsert the SIM card