Pictures In Emails Not Displayed On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus (Solution)
Some Galaxy S8 users complain that they cannot see the pictures they receive through the email app. Is this your case too? Whether you were never able to see pictures in emails or the change occurred recently, there is a high probability that you’re looking at some inappropriate settings.
Your e-mail app should have the dedicated “View Images” feature turned on. If it isn’t, there is no wonder that you can no longer see the images within the e-mail app. The good news is that you can always reactivate it and the steps are extremely simple.
Pictures In Emails Not Displayed On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Launch the e-mail app;
- Go to the upper right corner and tap on the MORE button;
- Select Settings from the context menu that will show up;
- Tap on your e-mail account;
- Scroll down until you find the option labeled as “View Images”;
- Touch the slider next to “View Images” to turn it from Off to On;
- Head back to the e-mail app and navigate through your e-mails.
From now on, you should be able to see all the images from your Samsung Galaxy S8 e-mail app, within the old messages as well as within any of the new messages that you will receive.