Printing From Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Guide
If you have recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. you may be interested in learning how to print all kinds of files from the device. It is possible to print emails, PDF files and other documents right from the phone without having to transfer media to a computer first.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus does not come out of the factory with the software necessary to make printing possible. You have to download the correct driver plugin to make this function possible.
Once the plugin is installed, printing on the device will be easy and requires no further hardware apart from your phone and a compatible printer. Here we explain step by step how you can activate this process.
In this guide we are connecting the phone wirelessly to a Epson printer. It is possible to follow the same steps in order to connect your Galaxy S8 to a HP, Lexmark and other printer models.
- Make sure the device is on
- Go to apps
- Open settings
- Find and select the “Connect and Share” area.
- Tap “Printing button”
- Some options for printers will come up, if you can’t see yours, you can add one by pressing the plus button at the bottom of the screen
- The Google play app will open. Find the printer you wish to install and select it
- Return to the “Printing” section in Settings
- Tap “Epson Print Enabler” to start the process of connecting your phone to the wireless printer (The printer has to be ON)
- Select your wireless printer from those that are found in range.
Once the printer and phone are connected, you will be able to select options from the menu that appears when you select the printer’s settings. These include:
- Print quality
- Print Layout
- Double sided printing
Print emails wirelessly
- First make sure you have the email you want to print up on the screen of the phoen.
- Tap the three dot options button in the top right of the screen.
- There should be a print option, tap it.
- Then confirm the action with the print button at the bottom of the screen.
This completes the process of downloading necessary drivers in order to print media from your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus through a wireless printer.