How To Recover Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Deleted Photos
Almost all of us have experienced deleting a photo on our smartphones and regretting it right after. This is why this guide that we will show you how to be able to recover deleted pictures on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It is something most, if not all, users would love to know. Below we will give you instructions on how you can recover lost photos that have been deleted from your gallery.
Software Recovery App
To proceed you will need to use software for recovery. This powerful and helpful software will not only help you recover photos but also lost files and videos. There are two best-known software’s that you can use to recover files that have been deleted or lost on Galaxy S9, they are the DR FONE FOR ANDROID and the ANDROID DATA RECOVERY. They are compatible with most of the files and they are easy to use and understand.
You need to switch your Galaxy S9′ and Galaxy S9 Plus’ WiFi ON to be able to proceed with the recovery of your deleted pictures. Once on, you would have to download the software. You can use it for the recovery of photos that were not supposed to be deleted on your device.
How To Restore Deleted Photos On The Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus
First, you have to download a software called DR FONE FOR ANDROID and you have to make sure that it is installed completely after being verified. You will then start the program and follow the instructions.
- Proceed by connecting your Galaxy S9 to your PC by the use of a USB connector
- Make sure that the USB debugging mode is enabled.This option can be found on the menu of the manufacturer and is also available on the DR FONE for ANDROID
- Set your Galaxy S9 or S9 plus to developer mode. At the end of the page, you will be able to see an option for the debugging mode. There will be a notification at the end from Dr Fone saying that the debugging is enabled
- From here, you will be able to follow the simple guide on how to recover photos and images
- You will be able to see other files available on the software
- You just have to select the option “Recover” once you have selected the specific image
Problem is now solved. You will be able to recover all your deleted photos and have them restored on your smartphone.