At one point or other, there comes a time where you want to use the Samsung Galaxy J5 as a flashlight. The Galaxy J5 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for Galaxy J5.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. You can avoid downloading a Galaxy J5 Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Galaxy J5 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Galaxy J5. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Galaxy J5 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Galaxy J5.
This is how to use Samsung Galaxy J5 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J5.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Galaxy J5, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy J5?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy J5, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.