Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Ringtone Downloads (Free)
For those that have bought a Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, you may want to know how to get free ringtone downloads to use as different ringtone options for your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. It’s important to know about the Samsung Galaxy S6 ringtone downloads for free because you may want to to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to download free ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
The process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is easy on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy S6 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.