For those that have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge you might have already discovered some great new features. For those that want to know how to make the Galaxy S6 print documents like emails, images, PDF files to a wireless printer, we’ll explain below.
The Android Lollipop 5.0 software has already provided the foundation of the software required to wirelessly print on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. All you need to do make the Galaxy S6 wirelessly print is download the correct driver plugin on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use Galaxy S6 as a Mobile hotspot
- How to fix Galaxy S6 slow Wi-Fi problem
- How to fix Galaxy S6 not staying connected to Wi-Fi
- How to fix Internet lag on Galaxy S6
With that printing plugin downloaded, you can quickly and easily start printing with your Galaxy smartphone. Below is a guide on how to setup the Galaxy S6 for WiFi printing, the following instructions will also work for the Galaxy S6 Edge as well.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi Printing Guide
For this guide on how to print wirelessly on the Galaxy S6, we’ll setup an Epson printer. But the same guide also works for other printers like a HP, Brother, Lexmark or another printer.
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- Select “Apps”
- Select on “Settings”
- Browse for the “Connect and Share” section
- Select the “Printing button”
- Several printers are already installed, if you can’t find your printer select on the plus-symbol at the bottom of the screen
- The Google Play Store will open and you can select your printer brand
- Then go back to the “Printing” section in the Android Settings
- Select on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect Galaxy S6 to a wireless printer (Make sure the printer is turned ON)
- When the printer is found, you can select your wireless printer.
After you have connected the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a wireless printer, you can select on the printer and select the different settings used for the wireless printer for the smartphone:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to print Galaxy S6 email wirelessly
Bring up the email that you want to send to a wireless printer on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge screen. In the top right corner of the screen, select the three-point icon, then select “Print”. If the settings are correct, the print can be started with the button at the bottom of the Samsung Galaxy S6. You now know how to install a printer driver on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge for a wireless printer and how to use it.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge