For those that use your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge for all of your web browsing and don’t want Google to track and save everything that has been searched, a good idea is to use “Incognito Mode” on Google Chrome. When you use Incognito Mode on your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, none of your search queries or viewing history will be saved. It won’t also remember any passwords, logins or anything like that.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use flashlight on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to cut, copy and paste on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to get Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge to read text
The best way to explain Incognito Mode on the Galaxy S6, is as a killswitch that will never remember anything you viewed or clicked on during your session. It’s important to note that Incognito Mode doesn’t delete cookies, which get stored on your device regardless of Incognito Tab.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
How to turn ON Incognito Mode on Galaxy S6:
- Turn on the smartphone.
- Go to the Google Chrome browser.
- In the upper right hand corner, select the 3-dot icon.
- Select on “New incognito tab” and a new black screen pop-up not remember anything
You can use multiple other types of browsers on the Google Play Store that do this by default and will never remember any of your data. Dolphin Zero is a good alternative for Chrome odor the Galaxy S6. Another popular Internet browser for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge is the Opera Browser that has a browser-wide privacy mode you can enable.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge