Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge Ring Tone Download
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to get ring tone downloads. It’s important to know about the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge free ring tone downloads because you may want to to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how to get Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge ring tone downloads.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge ring tone downloads
The process to download ring tones is easy on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below to set custom ring tones:
- Open and update iTunes to the newest version.
- Select the song you want to use. (remember that the song will only last 30 seconds)
- Create the start and stop times on the song. (To do this right-click or ctrl-click the song you want and select Get Info from the resulting drop-down list)
- Create AAC version. (Right-click or ctrl-click the same song again and select Create AAC Version)
- Copy the file & delete the old one
- Change the extension. (Select on the file’s name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Add file to iTunes.
- Sync your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to set ring tone on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.