Samsung Galaxy S7 Camera Not Working (Solution)
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge features a great camera. But it has been suggested by some that a camera failed problem is happening on the Galaxy S7. After normal usage the Galaxy S7’s main camera delivers an unexpected message – “Warning: Camera Failed” – and the Samsung Galaxy S7 camera not working after failed attempts. The issue isn’t fixed after rebooting the device or returning it to factory settings.
- How to fix Galaxy S7 that keeps restarting
- How to fix Galaxy S7 back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 power button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 touch key not working
Below we’ll explain a few different ways that you can fix the not working camera failed problem on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S7 camera not working:
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy S7, this could fix camera failed problem. Hold the “Power” button and the “Home” button at the same time for 7 seconds until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- Go to Settings, open the Application manager and then go to the Camera app. Select on Force stop, clear data and clear cache.
- The next attempt is to clear the cache partition, this could fix thecamera failed problem on Samsung Galaxy S7. Power off the smartphone, then hold and press the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. Let go of all the buttons and wait for the Android system recovery screen to show up. Highlight Wipe Cache partition using Volume down key and press the Power key to select the option.
After trying the steps above, if the camera failed problem is still happening on the Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, it’s recommended to contact with the retailer or Samsung and ask for a replacement as the camera is damaged and not working.