Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Pairing Mode
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are Samsung’s latest flagship, for the time being. Equipped with some amazing features, this device was also considered one of the best smartphones of 2017. Even so, some users complain about some annoying Bluetooth issues. While the manufacturer doesn’t say a word and didn’t publish any software or hardware bug report until now, more and more people are asking for a solution.
It looks like the pairing mode malfunction manifests particularly when you try to connect a Samsung Galaxy S8 Bluetooth to a car such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Volvo, GM, Mazda, Nissan, Volkswagen, Tesla or even Audi. In fact, it doesn’t really matter what car you’re using, apparently, you might have a problem with the Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
In today’s article, we’d like to walk you through the steps of pairing and unpairing Bluetooth devices. Sometimes, refreshing this connection may be all it takes to solve this problem.
To pair Bluetooth devices…
You just need to enable the Bluetooth function and to access the settings of your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, scanning for nearby registered Bluetooth devices. The connection process is really simple:
- Go to the Home screen of your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus;
- Tap on the Apps icon;
- Access the Settings center;
- Select Bluetooth;
- Once the Bluetooth settings open on the screen, you’ll see a list of Available Devices – all the nearby devices should appear in there;
- If you cannot find the device you’re trying to connect to listed in there, use the Scan function to reinitiate the search;
- The moment the device shows up in the Available Devices list, select it;
- Follow the prompts – accepting Bluetooth connections methods may vary depending on what devices you are using – and wait for the Bluetooth device to pair to your smartphone.
To unpair Bluetooth devices on Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go back to the Bluetooth settings;
- Select Settings next to the device currently paired and that you would like to disconnect;
- Select Unpair;
- The device should almost instantly unpair from your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
Now that you know how things go both ways, you can work on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus Bluetooth Pairing Mode however you see fit.