Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Add Contact Image – Resolved
Your Contacts app can be personalized in so many ways! Aside from setting up custom ringtones for all the entries in your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone’s agenda, you can also add small pictures! That way, when a contact with a profile picture set by you will call, you should be able to see that picture on the screen prior to answering the call.
Whether you just enjoy seeing the faces of your loved ones or you prefer to notice who’s calling from a distance, without having to read the name on the screen, you can easily add contact images.
How To Add Contact Image On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Launch the Contacts app;
- Scroll and find a contact you wish to edit;
- Tap on that contact to see its details;
- Tap on the Edit option from the upper-right corner;
- Once inside the Edit mode for that contact, tap on the round symbol with the camera in its center;
- The camera app will automatically launch;
- Tap on the small Gallery icon from the bottom right of your camera app;
- Browse through the images saved in your Gallery and select a photo to assign to that contact;
- The photo will be automatically assigned and you can leave the menus or repeat the steps to add other photos for other contacts.
All these being said, you should know that when you add a photograph to a contact on your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone, you are doing more than that.
The picture will be associated with that contact, by default, within the Phone and the Contacts apps, as well as in the news app or the VIP display. If your car’s handsfree supports it, the photo will show up in there as well!