Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Stop Capitalizing (Solved)
This feature was introduced to the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus so that it can help the user to eliminate the petty problems that are associated with the typing errors. The capitalization will help save time when using the keyboard for a faster delivery of information. This is possible by the auto correct feature which sometimes it can lead to stress when it even corrects the right word.
The best thing to perform is to turn off the auto correction and then you restore your mental peace. Turning off can be done in two ways and this is turning it off completely or only when you are typing that is temporarily or for a short time in regard to the words that are not recognized by the auto correct. To turn off and turn on autocorrect in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, here is a procedure.
How to Turn “OFF” and “ON” Autocorrect Feature in Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Switch on the Smartphone
- Switch to the keyboard screen
- Long press on the “Dictation Key” on the left side of the “Space Bar”
- Tap on the settings symbol
- Opt for the “Predict Text” just beneath the “Smart typing” part
- Disabling settings like the capitalization is another good solution, and in the future, if you would wish to turn the auto correct “ON” again you have to go to the keyboard settings and turn it “ON” from there.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to turn on and off capitalizing on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.