Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: Set GPS Position Accuracy To “High” – Solved
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus comes with a lot of great features but one of the most used is the Location services. What this does is allow your smartphone to keep you pinpointed on a map for when you visit a particular place, access Google maps or even playing games like Pokemon GO. Almost every app uses the location services these days, a lot of them will be to help you get better content based on your area.
This is why when your Location no longer works with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you have three methods to help determine the problem.
If you want your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus to have the best location service then you will need to activate the option that says “GPS, W-Lan, and Mobile networks”, to do this just follow the steps listed below: Go to the Home screen;
- Start by going to the App Menu
- Now find the General Settings of your device
- Go to the Privacy and Security option
- Tap the Location menu section
- Find the Search Method button and tap it
- You will then have three different choices that will appear:
- GPS only
- GPS, WLAN, and mobile networks
- WLAN and mobile networks
- You will need to choose one of these options but we recommend only using the GPS option as a minimum. This will help you still but for the most benefits go for the GPS, WLAN, and Mobile network option
- Finally, go to the improve accuracy menu and be sure to tap the W-Lan scan option
If you have the settings above chosen then your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus will be improved for GPS position determination. It will increase your accuracy with the GPS features massively.