Samsung Galaxy S9: Sending Text Messages To Multiple People/Recipients
There are owners of the new Samsung Galaxy S9 that will like to know how they can easily send a text to multiples contacts on their Samsung Galaxy S9. We all know it’s possible to send an email to more than one address; this makes it easier and quicker to send emails.
It is now possible to do the same on Samsung Galaxy S9; you are allowed to send text messages to some recipients at once. I’m sure you will like to know that your Samsung Galaxy S9 can send the same text to 20 contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S9 at the same time.
This feature is extremely useful and handy for event planners and organizers, instead of typing and sending the same message to everyone; you can just type the message at once and send it to everybody. It’s also useful for companies to easily send messages to every staff member.
If you will like to know how to do this on your Samsung Galaxy S9, then you should continue reading this article.
How to Send a Text Message to Multiple Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy S9
- Locate your home screen
- Click on the Messaging app
- Click on circle icon placed at the bottom right
- A new window will open, type your message
- Choose the Contacts icon, located right on the Receiver bar, from where you normally choose the contact to send a message to
- Click on the desired contacts; you can choose up to 20 contacts
- After selecting the contacts, click on the Done option
- You can then tap the Send icon, and the message will be sent to all the contacts selected
That’s all you need to do send a message to multiple contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S9. After clicking the Send button, every contact that was selected will receive the message.