Upday On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus – Disable Notifications
Upday is an extra service available for the Samsung Galaxy S8 users that some people enjoy and others not really.
Of course, there are also users who prefer having access to it without the annoying notifications that would constantly pop up in the Status bar. For the latter category, we have some very specific tips that will help with disabling the notifications:
- First of all, launch the Upday app, from the Home screen of your smartphone, swiping to the left and accessing the Upday dedicated Home screen;
- Go to the upper right corner and hit the MORE button;
- Access the Settings from the menu;
- Among all those Upday settings, you will also see the Notifications entry;
- Tap on the Notifications dedicated slider to deactivate it and leave the menus.
That’s all it takes to disable all the Upday notifications, with no differences in terms of important or urgent news. No matter the nature of the event, from now on, the app will no longer push notifications on the Status bar of your device.
But just so you know, you can keep the Upday notifications disabled and enjoy messages and update notifications through the dedicated Upday widget, if you choose to place it on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone.