How To Use Game Tools On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Aside from its superb camera specifications, the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is one of the top smartphones today because it covers all types of users on the market. The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can cater to photographers and cinematographers, busy on-the-go workers, and of course, gamers. Yes, even gamers can have fun with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus with its top-of-the-line gaming specifications and built-in tools specially made for avid players. Gaming isn’t limited to consoles and computers anymore, as more and more games of surprising size and complexity are being made for mobile devices every day.
The Game Launcher gives you a single place to see all of your games. Launching them from the launcher also adds Game Tools. This little icon rests in your navigation bar on the far side of the app switching button. Here you can toggle full screen, alert suspension, home button lock, edge touch lock, and auto brightness lock. There are quick buttons for Navigation key lock, screen touch lock, and capturing screenshots or video. You can use the settings menu to create shortcuts and adjust the capture settings. All together, you can turn your device into as close to a perfect gaming system as you can get.
In this article, we will talk about the different Game Tools that your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’s Game Launcher can give you. Here are some things that you must know about your phone’s game tools:
- The Game Tools is a button that allows for the re-arranging of your settings quickly. It floats on your screen for easy accessibility, and it lets you access important settings for your gaming periods.
- The most important setting you can find here is the ability to quickly minimize your game. This option will disable all notifications that can distract you while playing.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Game Tools also include cool features that allow you to take screenshots of your game without having to do it the regular way, which may disrupt your gameplay if you accidentally press the Home Button alone. This option also provides an image and video overlay function that will allow you to record your gameplay so that you can easily share online. Even single-player games are becoming more social, after all.
- The Game Launcher is an icon that can easily bring up all of your games to your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Home screen. Aside from giving you quick access to your favorite games, it also gives you access to Game Tools without having to go to your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus general settings and hunt the app down.
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Game Launcher also allows you to:
- Control your game’s mute function, which may come in handy if you’re in a quiet place or if you’re playing a game in public. Not everyone on the bus is as invested in the game as you are.
- Control the power saving mode quickly.
- Clean up your Home screen, keeping all of your favorite games in one place.
Turning your Game Mode and Game Launcher On for Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Settings menu.
- Tap your Advanced Features.
- Select Games.
- Look for the Game Mode and Game Launcher options.
- Select them and explore their provided features.
When you turn your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’s Game Tools option on, you will see a red button floating around your screen. It can be dragged anywhere. Using this will come in handy, as it will give you access to quick settings. Now, you don’t have to worry about game disturbances and you can focus on your favorite games.