Where Do I Get Ringtones For Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
For those that have bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, it’s a good idea to know where to get ringtones for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. It’s important to know about the S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge ringtone, for when you might want to to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the Samsung S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
The instructions below should answer the questions where do I get ringtones for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge? The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to download ringtones to Samsung S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
The process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is easy on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Samsung S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.