Where Is Compass In LG G5?
For those that own a LG G5, you may be asking where is Compass on LG G5? Below we’ll explain several different ways that you can gain access and start using the compass on the LG G5. First you can download one of the many apps that you can get from the Google Play Store that will allow you to use the Compass feature on the LG G5.
Below are some of the best Compass apps that you can download for your LG G5:
Next after you download and find the compass app on the LG G5, you might want to calibrate the compass. The following will teach you how to calibrate the compass on the LG G5, so it’ll allow you to use the Compass feature on the LG G5.
How To Calibrate Compass On LG G5:
- Turn on the LG G5
- From the home screen, select on the phone app
- Switch to the keypad
- Type *#0*#
- Then select on the “sensor” tile
- Browse to the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Now move the LG G5 completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of the LG G5 until its completely calibrated
- Exit the service menu by repeatedly tap the Back button