Where Is Compass In Samsung Galaxy S7?
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7, you may be asking where is Compass on Galaxy S7? Below we’ll explain several different ways that you can gain access and start using the compass on the Galaxy S7. First you can download one of the many apps that you can get from the Google Play Store that will allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Below are some of the best Compass apps that you can download for your Samsung Galaxy S7:
Next after you download and find the compass app on the Samsung Galaxy S7, you might want to calibrate the compass. The following will teach you how to calibrate the compass on the Galaxy S7, so it’ll allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- From the home screen, select on the phone app
- Switch to the keypad
- Type *#0*#
- Then select on the “sensor” tile
- Browse to the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Now move the Samsung Galaxy S7 completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of the Samsung Galaxy S7 until its completely calibrated
- Exit the service menu by repeatedly tap the Back button