Where Is Compass In Samsung Note 5?
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you may be asking where is Compass on Note 5? Below we’ll explain several different ways that you can gain access and start using the compass on the Galaxy Note 5. First you can download one of the many apps that you can get from the Google Play Store that will allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Note 5.
Below are some of the best Compass apps that you can download for your Samsung Note 5:
Next after you download and find the compass app on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you might want to calibrate the compass. The following will teach you how to calibrate the compass on the Galaxy Note 5, so it’ll allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Note 5.
How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Note 5:
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5
- From the home screen, select on the phone app
- Switch to the keypad
- Type *#0*#
- Then select on the “sensor” tile
- Browse to the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Now move the Samsung Note 5 completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of the Samsung Note 5 until its completely calibrated
- Exit the service menu by repeatedly tap the Back button