Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: How To Use Screen Mirror Feature
Did you know that you can use the screen mirror feature on your iPhone 8 to make your screen image appear on your TV or other devices? This feature isn’t well known, but it’s very useful. You will need to follow the steps below to activate the screen mirror feature correctly.
Connect Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Wireless Connection
To use the iPhone 8 screen mirror feature you will need an Apple TV. Follow the steps below if you have an Apple TV:
- Get an HDMI cable ready for your Apple TV
- Connect the Apple TV to your Wi-Fi network and use the AirPlay feature
- Start to play a video on your iPhone
- Swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Centre
- Tap the AirPlay icon and then tap Apple TV
- Tap to close the Control Centre and then tap to play the video and it should be mirrored to your Apple TV
- Other apps also support the Airplay feature. Keep an eye out for the AirPlay logo in different apps
Connect Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Hard-wired Connection
If you don’t want to mirror your device wirelessly, you can do it by connecting your iPhone to your TV with a wired connection.
- You must purchase a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and a HDMI Cable for this to work
- Connect the HDMI to your TV and then connect the other end of the HDMI to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Connect the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning port on your iPhone
Thanks for taking the time to read through this guide, we hope that is proven to be useful.