Creating Custom Ringtones On Samsung Note 9
As an owner of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, one of the things you should be able to do on your Samsung smartphone is how to create your ringtones. This gives you a better smartphone experience and makes your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to be unique.
You are also allowed to create a tone for a particular contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. This means that anytime the contact calls you, the custom ringtone will be used to notify you, instead of the default ringtone.
For owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can create ringtones on their Samsung smartphone, I’m sure you will be glad to know that it is straightforward to do and you can do it with just a few steps.
If you have the song on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 already (that you will like to use as a ringtone for a specific contact), then follow the instructions below
How To Create Custom Ringtones On Your Samsung Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a new feature that makes it possible for owners to set up custom ringtones for specific contacts like a friend, a family member, your boss or any other contact. This will make it easier for you to know who is calling your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 even when you are not with your smartphone. Below I will explain few steps that you can use to create ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Locate the Dialer app
- Look for the contact that you want to apply a specific ringtone for
- Click on the icon that looks like a pen to edit the selected contact
- Tap on the “Ringtone” icon
- A new window will appear with all the sounds on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Search for the song that you will like to use for the contact
- If you can’t locate the song, click on the “Add” icon and look for the sound in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 storage, then select it
Once you have followed the instructions above, the newly selected song will be used for the contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.