Customizing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Notification Bar
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a lot of great features, and you need to customize your Notification bar with shortcuts to these features. Customizing your notification bar allows you to have a direct and quick access to these features like your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Samsung has also provided users with four different ways of customizing their notification bar, and it’s so easy to set up.
You would have noticed that the notification bar on Galaxy Note 8 comes with several toggles for your settings depending on your carrier. There is also a permanent slider for you to increase/decrease the brightness of your screen.
By pulling down the notification bar with your fingers will make the Quick Settings to the menu to appear. You can make use of this page to customize how you want your notification bar to look like. The instructions below will assist you in customizing your notification bar.
How to Personalize Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Notification Bar
- Switch on your Samsung Note 8.
- Use your fingers to swipe down the notification bar and tap on the square icons located at the top right for “Quick Settings” to appear.
- Click on the ‘Pencil’ icon located at the top of the display
- Locate the Notification Panel edit settings. You can choose to remove the brightness adjustment slider from the bar, and also add all the quick settings button that you want to personalize.
- All you need to do is touch and hold any toggle you want to move, and when it’s highlighted, you can now move it to anywhere you like.
When you are done with the steps above, it means you can now add and remove any toggles you want from your notification bar. Anytime you swipe down on the home screen; your favorite toggles will be the first to appear. You will also have access several options here including screen mirroring, and blocking mode.