How to Disable Automatic Reboots in Windows 10
Disable automatic updates Windows 10
One simple issue regarding Windows 10 that is frustrating for many users, is it reboots automatically frequently and troubles its user with frequent restarts.
Every phone or device needs to be rebooted every so often to help the apps on your device function properly. If you download and install any new app, then it is important to restart the device to bring the system requirements and changes into effect. If your Windows 10 restarts without your permission this can definitely leave you frustrated?
Here are the steps you can use to stop your system from rebooting automatically
- First step is to select “Settings” from the Start Menu.
- Click on the “Update and Security” option from the Settings menu.
- Next, you need to click the “Advanced” option under Update & Security screen.
- Once Advanced option is open, click on the drop down arrow to change the automatic reboot feature to “Notify to schedule restart” option.
- By applying these steps you can easily stop automatic rebooting. Windows 10 will then work to notify you before the restart takes place and you can plan a restart on your schedule.
- On the last screen you will see the option to select the day and time you want to reboot your device, which is available up to 6 days in the future.