How To Fix Essential PH1 WiFi Problems
One of the best smartphones of 2016, some users claim for Essential PH1. But that does not mean the smartphone does not have issues, and one of them is the Wifi issue. Some have reported that they are experiencing connection problems especially if they are using apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram or even Snapchat, they also claim that it takes forever to load and some of the application’s Icon doesn’t come up.
Slow Wifi connection on your Essential PH1 can be caused by a weak Wifi signal. But if the Wifi signal has full bars and you’re still getting a slow connection then maybe there really might be an issue on your device. We have shared some tips and steps below that might be able to help you solve the issue.
Resolve Essential PH1 Slow WiFi Problem
- Factory Reset your Essential PH1
- Click to Forget your current Wifi Network and try Reconnecting
- Unplug your router for a few seconds and plug it back in
- Changing the Bandwidth of your Router
- Changing the security setting on your router or firewall
- Upgrade your speed with your ISP
Usually the above mentioned methods / steps should fix the problem with Wifi connection on your Essential PH1 smartphone. If in any circumstances that the issue continues, try to perform “Wipe Cache Partition” to fix the slow Wifi connection issue on your Essential PH1. A cache partition preserves your data and files. You can find out how to do this process here.
Speed Up Connections on Essential PH1
- Switch off the Essential PH1
- Boot to recovery mode by pressing and holding home, power and volume down.
- Wait for the phone to boot into recovery mode
- Using the volume keys to navigate, select “Wipe cache partition” and select my pressing the power button once
- When the process completes reboot your device