Fixing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Audio Sound Problems
Some owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 have complained of having issues with the audio and sound on their smartphone. These owners experience this problem when they are making or receiving calls on their Note 8.
They always find it difficult to hear the person calling them or the person calling them finds it difficult to hear them. You can make use of the instructions below to fix this issue of sound and audio not working properly on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
However, if the problem persists after trying the methods below, then I’ll suggest that you to take it your retailer to get a replacement. The instruction below is a guide to solve the audio problem on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Ways to solve Galaxy Note 8 audio not working:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, take away the SIM card and put it back in and switch on your smartphone.
- There are times when dirt or dust will accumulate in the microphone; you can try to clean the microphone by using compressed air, after you’ve done this for some few minutes, check if the problem has been fixed.
- Also, your Bluetooth can be the cause of your audio issue. If your Bluetooth is switched on, switch it off and check if this has solved the problem on your Note 8.
- Also, you can wipe the cache partition of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, if you don’t know how to do this, you can use this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy Note 8 cache.
- Another method is to put the smartphone into Recovery Mode. You can make use of this guide on how to enter the Galaxy Note 8 into Recovery Mode.