Galaxy S7 Edge Wireless Charging Not Working (Solution)
One of the best features that appeared on the Galaxy S6 Edge that is still on the Galaxy S7 Edge is the wireless charging. The great thing about the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging is that you can quickly charge your phone without needing to worry about any cords or being out of range of a power source; hence the term ‘wireless charging.’ It’s not a subtle term.
The vast majority of wireless charging on Galaxy S7 Edge is done either using the Samsung wireless charging pad, or the more powerful fast charge Samsung Qi wireless charging pad. These wireless charging pads have been the global standard and can be found everywhere from international airports to Starbucks around the world.
But when the charing pad isn’t working it can be frustrating. If that lead in didn’t clue you in, some users have reported instances of the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working. Below we’ll explain how you can fix the most common cause of this.
The main issue with the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charing pad not working occurs when you first start using it. Most see a message saying ‘Wireless Charing Paused’ and get upset that the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging is not working. Even if you try to remove your case, use a different charger for the power supply, or attempt to charge it again, none of this is likely to work. Instead, follow the guide below to be able to fix the matter of the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working.
Galaxy S7 Edge Wireless Charging Solution
The way that you can solve the matter of the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working is to turn off the Sleep function on the smartphone. This means you need to disable your Galaxy S7 Edge from going to sleep, and instead turn on the Daydream feature to be able to fix the wireless charging problem on your Galaxy S7 Edge. The following instructions will explain how to turn on the Daydream feature so you can fix the problem with the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charger not working.
- Turn on your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Display.
- Select Daydream.
- Now check to see that the Daydream feature is turned on.
- Select which Daydream visual you want.
- Select More in the top right corner.
- Select Select When to Daydream.
- Then make sure that the While Charging option is turned on.
Alternative Galaxy S7 Edge Wireless Charging Solution
Another way that you could potentially fix the problem when the Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging is not working is by using a shorter cable. Even though this won’t always work, many suggest that it’s worked for them. The reason for this is because a longer cable has more resistance to the overall power.
- How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix slow Internet speed on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix black screen problem on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that gets hot