Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Fix Red Eye
For the users of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, you may want to fix the red eye problem on the pictures that are already saved on the phone. After all, it’s not exactly the most attractive thing. Even if the pictures otherwise already look good, no one likes to look at their pictures and feel like a bunch of demons are looking back at them.
Here is how to fix the red eye on the pictures that have been taken on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. All you will need to use is the red eye correction feature to fix the red eye in your pictures.
How to fix red eye on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Make sure that you switch the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus on and find the Gallery app.
- Select the picture that you want to fix the red eye on.
- Next, you tap the screen so that a menu comes up.
- Select the Photo Editor and proceed to the portrait.
- Select on red eye, and from here you let the red eye correction do its job on the red spots on the picture.
- One thing that you must know is that you have to tap on the areas with the red eyes and red eye correction will correct the issue.
After going through this procedure you will be able to get rid of the red eye on the pictures that are on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.