One of the features we can enjoy on our smartphones today is MMS. An MMS is a text message that contains other types of data than text which is usually photos. There are still users who send this type of text messages despite being able to access online services thru their Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. They still find MMS sending an activity that is enjoyable.
If ever you have plans on using this too then it is good to learn how to save a photo from an MMS text message.
More often than not we usually share the best and coolest images with our friends so it would be understandable that you would want to store them the right way on your smartphone.
How to Save a Photo From MMS on Galaxy S9
- Tap on the Messages app
- Go to the message thread containing the specific MMS you want to save
- Open the text message with the photo in it
- Press and hold the image you want to save
- From the menu that will pop up select the option Save Attachment
- If you want to save more than one image in the same MMS check all the boxes next to the images that you want to save
- Press the Save button when you are done with your choices
From the Messages app proceed to the Download folder and you can see all the MMS photos saved on your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.