Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Activate Night Clock
You may not know this, but your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus can display the clock during the day and night time. On top of this, there is another unique and special feature your Samsung Galaxy phone comes with. It’s called Always On Display, which is a special night clock feature that can be activated separately from the normal clock mode. This will help with reading more easily at night for an hour or two, or even looking at your phone while you’re in a dark place. It works by showing up on the lock screen, and it can stay there for a certain amount of time.
Activating this feature is not a complicated process. Follow the guide below to find out how to turn on the night clock feature on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Here’s How to Activate Always On Display On Your Samsung Galaxy S9:
- Start by going to the Home screen; just press the home button to get there, the same as you usually would.
- Now you need to launch the app menu on the Home screen.
- Then tap on the Settings icon.
- Go to Lock screen & security.
- Tap the option called Always on Display.
- The toggle for this feature is at the top.
- You’ll also have several additional options:
- Content to show
- Home button & clock
- Clock or information
- Home button
- Auto Brightness
- Show always
- Set Schedule (On/Off)
- About Always on Display (version info & updates)
- Content to show
Once the night mode comes on, your device will be a lot more visible, and it should hopefully help keep instances of searing your retinas when you look at your phone in the dark to a minimum. This is especially true between the hours previously selected. It will display a visible night clock on your screen.
With the night clock feature, a light will turn on without having to even unlock the screen. This is a much more practical and easy feature, and it cuts down on the amount of fussing you need to do with your phone when you’re already stuck in the dark.