Google Pixel 2: No Sound Problem (Solved)
A lot of owners of the Pixel 2 have alleged that the sound on their device is faulty. This includes, but is not limited to, the volume. The volume problems on the Pixel 2 can be especially apparent during calls. If you can’t clearly hear the sound coming from the other side of the line, this is a major problem. But we’re here to help.
The following steps will show you how to address the volume issues on the Pixel 2. Even if you have performed the steps below and the audio issues still remains, then the best thing to do is to get a hold of your retailer so that you can get the Pixel 2 replaced. Here are the instructions on how to fix the volume and audio problems on Pixel 2.
How to Fix Pixel 2 No Sound:
- First, make sure that your Pixel 2 is turned off, and then remove the SIM card from the device, properly inserting it again afterwards and then turning on the smartphone
- Sometimes the root cause of these issues is something lodged in the microphone. If the port is clogged, it will affect your sound quality. You can address this by clearing the microphone with a little bit of compressed air. After that, check again to see if the Pixel 2 audio problem is fixed
- Audio problems can sometimes be attributable to Bluetooth. So, make sure to power down any thing using Bluetooth and see if this fixed the audio problem on the Pixel 2
- Another method which could probably fix the audio problem is a cache partition format or cache wipe. You can read up on this guide on how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache
- Another recommendation would be to put the Pixel 2 into Recovery Mode