Google Pixel 2 WiFi Printing Guide
The new Google Pixel 2 comes with a lot of great features and some owners will like to know how to they can print documents on their device. I’ll explain below how you can print documents and images on your Google Pixel 2.
The Android software is the perfect platform that you can use to successfully print on your Google Pixel 2. It’s easy to print from your Google Pixel 2 as soon as you have downloaded the correct driver plugin.
After downloading the software, you will be able to print on your Google Pixel 2. You can make use of the tips below to understand how you can configure and print on your Google Pixel 2 with a wireless connection.
Google Pixel 2 WiFi Printing Manual
To explain how you can print on your Google Pixel 2, we will use the Epson Printer as an example. The method of printing on this printer is similar to other popular printers like HP, Brother, Lexmark or any other printer.
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- Click on “Apps”
- Click on “Settings”
- Search for the “Connect and Share” section
- Click on the “Printing button”
- If you cannot locate your printer on the list, click on the plus icon placed at the bottom of your screen.
- This will take you to the Google Play Store and you can click on your printer brand
- After selecting it, go back to the “Printing” option in the Android Settings
- Click on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect your smartphone to a wireless printer and ensure that the printer is turned ON)
- As soon as you locate the printer, click on it.
After your smartphone has been successfully connected to the printer, you will be allowed to choose different settings like the:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to Print Pixel 2 Email Wirelessly
Click on the email that you to print on your Google Pixel 2, click on the print icon located at the top of your screen. If the setup is correct, your printing will be successful. You can now print any document or image from your Google Pixel 2.