Google Pixel And Pixel XL Sounds Cuts Out (Solution)
For those that own a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you may want to know how to fix Pixel and Pixel XL sounds cuts out. Some of the problems noticed on the Pixel and Pixel XL include sound problems when talking on the phone, sound problems can be caused by Bluetooth and sound cuts out on Pixel and Pixel XL. Below we’ll get into some of the solutions that you can use to fix your Pixel or Pixel XL problems with sound cuts out.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the sound cuts out on Pixel and Pixel XL. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Pixel or Pixel XL replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Pixel or Pixel XL sound problems.
How to fix Pixel and Pixel XL sound cuts out:
- Turn off the Pixel or Pixel XL, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Pixel or Pixel XL audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Pixel or Pixel XL cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Pixel or Pixel XL into Recovery Mode.
For those interested in getting the most out of your device, then make sure to check out the Apple MacBook, GoPro HERO4 BLACK, Bose SoundLink III Portable Bluetooth Speaker and the Fitbit Charge HR Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your device.