How Do You Hide Pictures On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
All of us has this one friend or family member that just love to look at our phones, finding some pictures or proof for plot hole in your existence. For those iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users who loves taking crazy selfies and pictures RecomHub is here to protect you from all of those future awkward and shameful situations.
The good news is that hiding your pictures in your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is as easy as 123 and you need not any mathematical skills to follow it through. Follow the instructions below to learn how to hide pictures on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to hide pictures from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Turn on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Open the Photos app
- Go to Camera Roll
- Tap on the picture you want to hide
- Tap and hold on the photo itself to bring up an action menu, choose “Hide” (You can also press the square button on the bottom left corner of the screen)
- Confirm that you want to hide the picture by tapping “Hide Photo”
- Now after doing these 6 simple and easy steps, you’ll be war ready for your private investigator parents, siblings, friends and acquaintances who just loves to make fun out of you!